I have a writer's block.
1. I cannot write in Finnish.
2. I cannot write during the day.
3. I cannot find my kind of words.
4. I cannot make anything work.
5. I cannot keep the smells, moments, pictures in mind long enough to write about them.
Do you believe already?
- You just wrote a text.
- Some have called a shopping list or a piece of news a poem before.
- This passes as a poem quite as well as those experimental pieces of art.
- The readers have just lost all their little faith in your writing skills.
1. Read the headline above.
2. Then the third part below.
3. I don't care.
And the classroom's lights shut down.